Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Keyword Avalanche Forum appears to be open again

I just found out that Keyword Avalanche Forum appears to be open for new people - I don't know how long it'll stay like that for though. Scroll to the bottom of the sales page and click the credit cards, this should take you through to Paypal at $57 per month. In recent weeks I've found that Keyword Avalanche has been of less use to me, I think that this is because I have now (after 8 months) read the whole of the forum). There is an interesting ongoing thread entitled "What Do You Want From Your KA Membership?" in which everyone is encouraged to post what they would like to see more of (or less of!)...

I still highly recommend the site and service, but will temper that by saying that you will probably have a 6 month shelf-life (unless some changes happen based on peoples wants and needs)...
I recommend that you sign up if you have at least a passing interest in AIS niche building. Not for the actual product (Keyword Lists), but for the Forum itself. Link: Keyword Avalanche Forum

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

2 Comments:

At 4/25/2006 01:56:00 PM, Blogger Craig Atk said...

thanks for the heads up. signed up via your link :D

 
At 4/25/2006 03:31:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Craig, I'm sure you'll find lots of good ideas in the Forum. Nice one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!