Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Monday, April 10, 2006

Does your blog need more readers?

My online buddie Yaro is about to launch his new adventure, Blog Traffic King. ~ Which blog system Yaro recommends and why ~ How to easily come up with content that will bring in the most readers ~ Yaro's unique blog traffic methodology including the "Pillar" concept ~ How to use trackbacks and pingbacks effectively ~ How to get more RSS subscribers ~ And loads more blog traffic tips and tricks Well worth looking into, and of course, the price is right: free of charge! Link: Blog Traffic King

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

5 Comments:

At 4/10/2006 02:16:00 PM, Anonymous Matt said...

Several peoples blogs on mattian recieve in excess of 1000 hits, some as much as 3000 a month, purely down to having the odd keyword in. Its luck of the draw usually.

 
At 4/10/2006 08:51:00 PM, Anonymous Dominic said...

I'm looking forward to seeing what Yaro does with this as I've been following his blog for some time now and he has delivered some useful advice there.

 
At 4/10/2006 11:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello

I really enjoy reading this blog. If i were you i would go to http://www.autosurfmonster.com and submit this blog and let thousands of others see it for FREE. well, i look forward to all the updates. Thanks again,.

Jessica

 
At 4/11/2006 12:31:00 AM, Anonymous Todd said...

I have subscribed to Yaro's newsletter. I am a fan of his site/work, hopefuly his emails will be as good.

I have been able to use his advice planty of times on my site.

 
At 4/11/2006 02:11:00 PM, Anonymous Yaro said...

Hey thanks Burty and everyone, I appreciate the comments.

I'm working nearly 100% on blog traffic and I have lots and lots of great advice coming out on getting traffic to blogs. It's such a blast to write all this stuff too - it's really flows easily and I know it's good stuff for those new bloggers out there.

Yaro

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!