Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Thursday, April 20, 2006

The beauty of being self employed

One of my friends called me up earlier - I hadn't seen him for a couple of years. We just spend a nice couple of hours in a nice country pub having a bite to eat and a couple of pints. Catching up on old times and so on. It was nice, and this is the beauty of being self employed (particularly in the AIS field) - you can just take off whenever you like without having to worry about what your employer will say or earning money etc etc. I highly recommend not working ;)

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

2 Comments:

At 4/24/2006 04:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree! Being able to take time off, come home, and find that you made money while you were out is a wonderful feeling.

And all the time you increase that number the more enjoyable it gets!

Hope you enjoyed the pub! :)

Dave

P.s
I linked to you from my "quality" blog but alas I don't see my link on yours :( sniff sniff. :)

http://blog.brightonvibes.com

 
At 4/25/2006 04:30:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Link added, cheers Dave.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!