Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Adsense as time goes by

I was working out a few figures over the weekend, and started delving into my Adsense history. Basically I am still making progress, though this has been halted in recent months as I've been working on product AIS sites rather than Adsense based sites. Still, it's interesting to view some figures: March 2005 Adsense Earnings: $29.14 Daily Average: $0.94 March 2006 Adsense Earnings: $824.40 Daily Average: $26.60 Over the course of 12 months, I increased my Adsense earnings 28-fold. This is due to a number of factors; ~ I have more sites which have adsense on. ~ I have honed the way that these sites show adsense. Had I been more willing to build many hundreds of sites, I know I would have been earning much more by now. My next aim is to build a network of good content sites which will carry adsense and a product to sell.

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

3 Comments:

At 4/18/2006 09:50:00 AM, Anonymous Tom said...

Interesting to see how it's taken off for you Gary.

I will provide some similar (but smaller scale) figures at the end of April, showing a decent increase over my three months to date of Adsense earnings.

I aim to overtake you by this time next year! ;)

 
At 4/18/2006 09:38:00 PM, Anonymous Dave said...

Thanks for the update Gary,

Following on from your lead, I finally monetised a popular site in December of last year and almost fell off my chair as the cash rolled in instantly. The site is very popular but even so I was stunned.

We soon reached around $11/day average and with some optimisation, got it to $15. A few more sites later (and a bunch still awaiting indexing) we are up to $21 per day and (hopefully) rising. Like you I will be looking to build a network of sites over the coming months. Thanks for demonstrating that it can be done!

cheers,
Dave

 
At 4/20/2006 05:25:00 PM, Anonymous Will said...

That's great progress, Gary. As someone else who is also moving away from the idea of having hundreds of AdSense websites (200+, at the last count) I have to say that the idea of managing less domain names and less hosting amongst other things is appealing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!