Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Re-monetizing a Site [more]

In yesterdays AIS-potpourri post, I briefly mentioned that I had rejigged a site to try and get a better adsense value from it. Yesterday was the first full day in it's new format, and here is the Adsense Screenshot for the last 7 days: You can plainly see that the effect of my change (late Monday Night) has increased the site's adsense value by quite a factor. You can see that the $2.03 value was for the remainder of the day (half of monday) when I made the change and the $5.66 value from the first full day (tuesday) after the change. So, I spent 10 minutes to rejig the site (it's only a 1 page site!), and this has increased income by a big factor. Of course, this is not really enough data, but I hope to make you see that a simple change can result in big increases in income. Of course, this may be co-incidence, but I think not. In about a month, I will provide more data, and maybe before & after screenshots of this particular site.

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

2 Comments:

At 3/22/2006 12:13:00 PM, Anonymous Tom said...

Good stuff Burty. Perhaps you'd like to rejig my sites? ;)

Seriously it is always good to hear about your successe. It would be useful to hear in more detail how you did it - wouldn't care to provide some screenshots or placement tips would you?

 
At 3/22/2006 01:44:00 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Tom's got a good idea for a business there...

Get paid to adjust people's sites....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!