Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Monday, March 13, 2006

Posting from Gay Paree (that's Paris for you non-mac lovers)

And, may I say that wi-fi access is mega expensive!  But it's all good fun, and much easier than trying to find an Internet Cafe...

Ok, so we came over on the Eurostar (Channel Tunnel Train), today we did the usual suspects:  Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Boat ride down the Seine.  Tomorrow I think we have a cycling tour of Paris (as in pedal bikes, not motor bikes).  With what I have seen of French Drivers, this should be fun ;)  OK, with that said, and because I am paying an extortionate amount for net access, that's it for now.

If I survive the bike ride tomorrow, I may post, but if not, I'm back next week sometime after doing a spot of house hunting on the west coast.  If anyone is expecting email from me, I think I've done the most important ones, others can wait a little while - sorry!

Cheers, Gary

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

1 Comments:

At 3/13/2006 08:52:00 PM, Blogger SLEE said...

Have you already booked the bike ride? are you doing the fat tyre bike tour?
http://www.fattirebiketoursparis.com/

i did the night one and it is well worth doing it at night the views are amazing. you start at about 7pm and finish about 11pm so its light when you start but then gets darker and darker. the eiffel tower is really nice at night. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!