Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Thursday, March 02, 2006

A new addition to my portfolio

Yesterday I purchased a website, which is another piece of the jigsaw puzzle that is my portfolio of web properties. It links in well with a few of my other AIS's and should raise a small amount of money each month. I paid over the odds really, but I can see some potential for the site. I already jigged the site a bit to provide better revenue streams and changed some licensing on the site to provide a better revenue model. Site: Easy Menu I also have a few other ideas for raising revenue from the site, but these are not really connected with the actual site itself...that probably doesn't make sense, but all will become clear as time goes on.

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

2 Comments:

At 3/03/2006 12:37:00 AM, Blogger richandzhaoyan said...

Great to see you back at the blogging Gary and good to see you are still full of ideas for the AIS.

Good luck with the new site,
Cheers,
Rich

 
At 3/10/2006 09:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You lost me on this one. What is this new site about, in simple terms please, as I am a simple man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!