Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Keyword Avalanche

I've just learned that the Keyword Avalanche Forum is re-opening it's doors. If you are at all interested in learning about entrepreneurship, marketing and such, then you need to join up. The main slant of the Forum is in creating "Adsense" sites, but the community there is (in the main) open to new ideas and processes. I often pick up tidbits of information that have helped my business. Link: Keyword Avalanche Hand on heart, I can tell you that if I was not a member of this forum I would have missed out on around $7000 of sales during the past 2 months. This is my top recommendation for anyone (whether experienced or not) to join a community that has no barriers to success.

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

7 Comments:

At 3/09/2006 11:28:00 AM, Blogger Gary B. said...

The sales page is still live, but I am sure that there cannot be many spots left.

It's the best $57 you will spend (assuming you are into marketing, entrepreneurship, site building etc).

Scroll down the page, and click the credit card graphic which takes you through to Paypal...

This is the Forum that you do not want to miss out on. If you do join, take a look at the "Priceless Master Portal Builder Toolkit" thread in the beginners forum => this shows exactly how to build adsense style sites, what to do and how to do it step-by-step - you'll be up to speed within a few hours.

 
At 3/09/2006 05:00:00 PM, Anonymous Tom said...

Ah but Gary, it's not just $57 is it - but $57 a month!

Would love to join but not sure I can justify that kind of investment at the moment!

 
At 3/09/2006 05:12:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

It's only 1 payment of $57 - after a month, if you are finding value, keep it up & continue the subscription. If you believe it's not valuable, dump it.

What do you have to lose except $57 and a lot of hours reading tips, implementing them and what-not...

 
At 3/09/2006 09:56:00 PM, Anonymous Chance said...

I second Gary- I have yet to make a single post on the forums because I am still busy reading the staggering amount of information already posted. Its well worth the investment.

 
At 3/09/2006 10:54:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

JC; nice to see ya!

Tom; nothing ventured, nothing gained ;)

 
At 3/10/2006 09:07:00 AM, Anonymous Tom said...

Guys, I take your point and would love to give it a go - unfortunately finances are reasonably tight at the moment and I'm not sure what my other half would think of a $57 monthly investment!

I know that you can always cancel if it's not helpful, and as you said Gary - nothing ventured etc - you need to invest money before you can start making it.

I'll think about it :)

 
At 3/15/2006 06:22:00 AM, Blogger Keyword Elite said...

I was searching the net for keyword information and found your site. I thought that you might be interested in the much anticipated arrival of Keyword Elite get all the inside gossip from my site Keyword Elite take some time and view the video on analyzing keyword PPC campaigns for google adsense and google adwords its awesome.

Great Site! hope you like mine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!