Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Back in the Country ...

Back in the country after a few days of R & R. Need to catch up on some forums and blogs that I read, after which I need to catch up on my viewing of TV (mostly business type programs). I also learned (cheers Paul!) that one of my AIS sites has a small write-up in one of the UK's leading computer magazines; I did notice a an upturn in sales and wondered why. I've now had the chance to check this out and I have a screenshot and a couple of lines of text at the end of a large e-commerce article. Nice! Don't know why they didn't ask me to pitch for a part in the actual article though ;)

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

1 Comments:

At 3/18/2006 06:31:00 PM, Anonymous hurricane said...

"(cheers Paul!)"

Paul Douglas? He's not with .net anymore. Nor is Dan Oliver. In fact most of the old team have been moved elsewhere and a new one brought in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!