Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Monday, February 06, 2006

New Product AIS started...

Yesterday I set live a new product AIS. This one sells a graphic logo pack, it won;t do as well as the PLR Manna site that is for sure. I expect this one to be quite a slow burner - if it sells 1 product per month I will be happy. With this latest addition to my web properties, I now have five "product AIS" sites (in other words, the only form of monetization on them is sales of the product)... I have plans for another addition to my product AIS portfolio, but this will not be until March at the earliest, maybe even longer. In the meantime, my next project is going to be something linked to the PLR Manna site... But before all that, I have this week booked out with a client for a rework of an osCommerce site. Urgghhhh. Working is not great :( It's all go in world_of_burty !

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

5 Comments:

At 2/06/2006 10:44:00 PM, Anonymous Erik said...

Neat idea, hope you release the site URL. Which leads me to my question??? why not release the URL on your blog?

Anyway, you are quite intense and great to follow keep posting and keep us in the loop as to what is coming next.

E

 
At 2/07/2006 12:48:00 AM, Blogger richandzhaoyan said...

Hi Gary,

Sounds like you are starting to build a network of product sites to replace the whole in your income from when you sold on your oscbooks site. Well done.

As for having to spend the week doing some "real" work.... Welcome back to reality ;)

Still, you are in the enviable position that not only are you coining in the hourly rate for this weeks work but your AIS sites are no doubt ticking along nicely as well... Should be able to afford the computer/holiday/etc without too many problems this year?

Cheers,
Rich

 
At 2/07/2006 02:34:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

@Erik;
I don't generally use my Blog to launch new sites. I could do I guess.

@Rich;
Yep, exactly so. The sale of osCBooks really dented my monthly income. I'm still not at the stage where I can say "this is the one to replace it"...

Real Work sucks ;)

 
At 2/07/2006 04:02:00 PM, Blogger HCG said...

I've always wondered why you don't post your sites on your blog? I thought it was an "idea stealing" thing but I've realised that the people who read your blog are less likely to steal and more likely be inspired!

I'm itching to see what your sites look like, mostly because I want to see how easy you make it look. Not to mention check out your sales technique.

I'm not into AIS myself. The 9-5 suits me just fine, but as Oli will confirm; I'm a sucker for a sales pitch!

x

 
At 2/13/2006 02:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gary,

Can you share with me more details about AIS system?

YC.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!