Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Challenge Story: It's Mothers Day

I earned 26cents on 30 Jan from one click! I guess Mothers Day wasn't the best choice of theme for a challenge ending in January! However, I'm happy. The visitors are starting to come and I've done very little to promote the site or get it indexed. It made me use my new web design software and I'm pleased with the site. Link: It's Mothers Day

Many thanks to Carol for sending in this short story! Hopefully Carol will be able to tell us more details soon...

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

3 Comments:

At 2/04/2006 06:31:00 PM, Anonymous One Dollar A Day said...

Will be interesting to see how this does closer to mothers day. Is the site all hand written or did you use any kind of generator software?

I was thinking about doing a Valentines theme site for the challenge but decided against it as I didn't think it would get enough visitors in Dec/Jan!

 
At 2/06/2006 05:36:00 PM, Anonymous poppy said...

I used Serif Web Plus to design the site. It makes it really easy to design a master page containing all the common elements. It also generates the menu bars for you - so no knowledge of HTML is needed at all!! Really lazy eh?

92c earned today! You probably should have done the Valentine's site. It probably wouldn't have had many visitors this year, but by next year it would have been well indexed and ready to earn well. I hope that next year the Mothers Day site will do much better.

 
At 2/10/2006 11:41:00 PM, Anonymous The Gent said...

If you contact me Carol I'll gladly link at my Father's Day page which may give you some more visitors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!