Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Friday, January 27, 2006

PLR Articles - Make Content Unique

PLR Articles are all the rage in the Internet Marketing World at the moment. You might not know what a PLR Article is, so I will try to explain; It's basically a text document (generally about a Niche Subject). Most PLR providers supply 200 to 250 such articles, usually spread across 10 different topics. You can rewrite, rebrand these articles and place them onto your (AIS) websites, or in eBooks etc etc. So what? Well, if you wanted to get 250 articles written, you'd either do it yourself (it would take hours!), or get a ghost writer to do it for you at $20 (or so) per article. You can see that this is uneconomical, both in time & expense. So, join a PLR site and get articles written once a month for a low-cost (generally between $25 and $100 per month). Is there a Downside? Well, truthfully, yes there is a downside. It may be that as many as 700 other people get exactly the same article pack as you do... You can imagine 700 sites with the same articles! Pretty pointless to do SEO on these... What's the way around this problem? It's pretty simple - you need to rewrite those articles! That'll take just as much time and effort as just writing them yourselves... The Alternative... There are a couple of products on the Market - the most (in)famous of which is something called "Make Content Unique". This tool allows you to change 1 article at a time, and each article takes around 3 to 4 minutes to split up, paste into an online form, then re-save onto your hard drive. Who wants to sit at their desk all day doing that? PLR Manna I'd like to introduce you to PLR Manna which is a tool that will scan an entire directory of PLR Articles and change them. You simply write a number of generic "headers", "middles" and "footers", then press "go". I changed over 1000 articles in less than 10 seconds! Some feedback about PLR Manna

Just a bit of feedback regarding this amazingly useful tool, in case you were on the fence about buying it. I have been using it for a few days now and cannot believe the difference it has made to my productivity.
I started off by adding a paragraph to them each by hand! As you can imagine that takes quite a bit of time and gets boring too. So now I'm happily spinning away headers and footers with webspinner and adding them with Garys tool - much less time and more fun too! Plus I am making my headers and footers specific to each site so now I can feel free to use the same article on multiple sites!
I keep laughing my tail off everytime I get an email mentioning his tool (Make Content Unique) because it's touted as the next best thing to changing your content (mind you I'm not dogging his application). I just chuckle because I know we have a better one here in the forum for a fraction of the cost but the marketing guru's have no clue.
Gary's PLR Manna is the Rolls Royce in the field right now.
So, there you have it - my introduction to PLR Manna. Put simply, it allows you to change the content of 100s or 1000s of Articles at lightning-fast speeds! I have a limited DEMO version available free of charge on the site so that you can get an idea of just how powerful my version of "Make Content Unique" is!

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

2 Comments:

At 1/27/2006 07:57:00 PM, Anonymous Chance said...

Good work Gary- something that was definitely needed!

 
At 1/28/2006 11:31:00 AM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Cheers JC - the buyers so far all love it - a couple have even gone so far as to claim refunds on the other tool.

It's all good. Now I need to work out how to sky-rocket the sales of this baby! I am pretty happy with the level of sales so far, but of course, the more the merrier (I will be) ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!