Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My Challenge Entry is live!

I did not have the time to start up my original idea for entry to my own challenge, so came up with a new idea. I launched this at 10:25pm tonight (just a few moments ago). I will not provide any more detail on this until February 1st, when I hope to have made at least a little cash from this new AIS! Good luck to everyone else who is in the challenge!

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

2 Comments:

At 1/20/2006 08:30:00 PM, Anonymous Ed said...

I have seen (what i think is) your entry and am pretty certain it has won already :(

 
At 1/20/2006 08:51:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

You quite possibly did see my entry... ;)

Even if I do come top, I cannot win my own money...

So keep on truckin' everyone...as someone else will win the $100 and the $25, not me..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!