Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Mini Round Up

I ended this last 7 days (8 Jan -> 14 Jan) just $18.60 short of my 7 day target. Bummer! The last 2 weeks have been good though, as I've been concentrating on getting my income to come from a number of sources, in other words, not putting all of my eggs into one basket. My aim for this week is to sort out my entry into my own challenge - as I already mentioned, I know exactly what I want to do, but it's going to take some time for me to actually do it. I'm thinking probably 4 days solid work...but this should give an ongoing AIS income of a couple hundred $ per month. I managed to get SkyPE onto my machine after a bit of trouble with it, I'm not really one for talking to others but decided it might be nice to start networking a little bit more (though I still have not managed to find time to speak to Yaro yet!)... I am thinking of re-designing this Blog after seeing what JC has done with his - I'm not sure I like the lurid green of this one any more...so you might see some subtle changes here soon.

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!