Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Keyword Avalache slots available soon...

Anyone interested in joining the Keyword Avalanche forum (which I *highly* recommend) might be interested to know that they will be opening their doors for a very few people to join up on Friday January 27th at 7pm (America Time). Last time they allowed about 30 people in, this time will most likely be about the same. The reason for the available slots: natural churn of members... OK, so why is Keyword Avalanche so good? For me it is access to the Forum which is full of knowledgable people ready to help out with any questions that are asked. There are more than a few "newbies" in there as well, but it's a real breath of fresh air...the Forum also has first access to many new products, sites and services, more often than not at a good discount. Keyword Avalanche also supply weekly keyword lists (hence the name) which are good, though I admit I have never used them. Worth joining? In my opinion, without a doubt, "yes"! Link: Keyword Avalanche

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

6 Comments:

At 1/22/2006 04:24:00 PM, Anonymous Aitch said...

Hi Gary.

I'm actually on their "Waiting List" so will proably jump in there once notified if i'm quick enough.

Can i assume it's a paid membership as there's nothing on their current page.

Cheers

Aitch

 
At 1/23/2006 09:20:00 AM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Aitch, the cost is $57 per month. It is truly the best investment I have made in a long while.

 
At 1/23/2006 10:37:00 AM, Blogger Chris H said...

Why don't you use their keywords Gary?

 
At 1/23/2006 10:50:00 AM, Anonymous Aitch said...

Gulp! $57 for a forum membership and a bunch of keywords?

I think I’ll take the offer though if I get the opportunity as I need to listen to those in the know during these early stages of my AIS project.

I know you have to invest money in order to make money but it doesn't stop the nerves as I’ve already coughed up a lot for my property portal.

I'm glad to see you write that there are newbies in their too, Gary as I’d hate to get lost amid $57 of technical gobbledygook that makes absolutely no sense to me.

Cheers

Aitch

 
At 1/23/2006 10:54:00 AM, Blogger Gary B. said...

@Chris;
I made a conscious decision to not use them. I thought that there would be many people start websites using those lists as soon as they are released.

What I intend to do is wait for 6 months (I think I'm at about 4 months now), then start using them. So the sites I build are on lists that are 6 months old, and the keywords that are released now I will build in 6 months time. Hope that makes sense.

I think that with my knowledge of what I'm doing and the way I set my sites up, I can steam in and dominate the niche (even though I am 6 months late)...

@Aitch;
It's well worth it. Access to that Forum is the one tool that I would not be without.

 
At 1/26/2006 10:23:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Doors open - 7pm CST tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!