Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Monday, January 09, 2006

First FireFox Sale :)

Cool! Yesterday I earned a whole dollar as someone must have clicked on the button over there ----> and installed FireFox. Excellent news for 2 reasons: 1. I get a buck :) 2. Someone has the pleasure of using FireFox :) That's the first time I've earned cash from that new scheme - though I did already have a couple of Adsense Sign-ups (which have not converted yet).

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

2 Comments:

At 1/10/2006 12:15:00 AM, Anonymous Jonathan said...

Hey Gary,

How can you tell how many referrals you've had? I know a couple people who clicked through my AdSense link to sign up, but I have nor ecord anywhere of them doig so. Where does one find this?

Jonathan (www.macroking.com)

 
At 1/10/2006 09:20:00 AM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Jon, it's in the "product" part of the reports overview page. You can also find the details by searching the more detailed report...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!