Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

First $50 day yesterday :)

Yesterday I earned $53.75 from Adsense. I recently made some subtle changes to my few websites and have started seeing immediate results. Consider that I still have only around 12 of these AIS-style sites (adsense, clickbank etc) and you can see that earning over $50 is quite an achievement. I also earned around $20 on clickbank and paydotcom products from these sites. Not bad! It doesn't seem so long ago that I put forward a challenge to myself to increase my Adsense from $1 a day to $5 a day. Within just a few months and with no extra sites this has now gone from $5 a day to $50 a day... figures don't include my other product AIS sites, the above figures are only from my "fire and forget" sites

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

7 Comments:

At 1/17/2006 11:39:00 AM, Blogger G.Klijzing said...

Damn, I don't even make that in 1 month!

 
At 1/17/2006 12:53:00 PM, Blogger Oli said...

Not bad, and I thought >$30 a week was quite an achievement! (Although up until last month that was my monthly Adsense income)

 
At 1/17/2006 08:06:00 PM, Anonymous Dominic said...

Congratulations on your achievement.
How long have you did it take your AIS sites to get this far?

 
At 1/17/2006 09:26:00 PM, Anonymous One Dollar A Day said...

Nice one burt, $50 a day is a really decent amount from AdSense :)

I'm still stuck on about $20 a day and can't seem to make this increase, although the past 2 days have been $30 days.

tobz (formerly baldy!)

 
At 1/18/2006 08:32:00 AM, Blogger Gary B. said...

It wasn't a one-off which is nice. I did over $47 yesterday as well...

@Oli;
Keep at it! Don;t give up.

@Dominic;
I've been working AIS for just over 2 years, but only recently started really getting into Adsense. I'll post a new "about me" message in a bit, so you can get an idea of what's what. Nice Blog by the way.

@Tobz;
I was stuck on $20 for ages as well - that seems to be a plateau that is hard to overcome for many people...keep at it!

 
At 1/18/2006 12:40:00 PM, Blogger Chris H said...

A good target for everyone to work towards G! As usual ;)

I'm breaking records, $5 so far this Jan across all my sites.

Methinks I'm in for the long haul!

 
At 1/19/2006 10:15:00 AM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Chris; keep at it. It will all "click" soon and the jigsaw will be complete.

I had another $46 day yesterday, so that's almost $150 in 3 days on Adsense alone. Groovy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!