Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Sunday, January 01, 2006

December Round Up AIS

Stat Attack Best Day: 5th - $479.65 earned Worst Day: 19th - $14.58 earned 31 Day Average: $159.09 per day Best performing day of the Week: Mondays Worst performing day of the Week: Wednesdays Breakdown Adsense: 12.44% eBooks: 1.77% Templates: 50.24% Other (Aff Earnings etc): 35.55% Sales/Commission Largest Sale/Commission: $198.40 [multiple times] Smallest Sale/Commission: $8.57 [excludes tiny Adsense Clicks] I worked for approximately 6 hours in total to earn just under $5000, which entailed; ~ answering a few questions by email ~ making and answering a few posts on some forums ~ making 4 templates for my subscribers (each one took about 20 minutes) ~ coding up a small PHP script (only 13 lines of code!) Major Happenings During December ~ Launched a subscription service on one of my AIS's. This brought in a number of subscribers. ~ Launched "Burt's Business Challenge". Minor Happenings During December ~ Purchased many domain names ready to monetize using my own AIS method. ~ Wrote a PHP script which plugs into Niche Creator to allow "Sticky Articles". This sold very well! Decembers Targets 1/ Maintain Adsense Income at about 20% of overall AIS Failed. Only 12.44% dues to my massive increase in "other" earnings. 2/ Create 10 AIS Style sites, based on the new Niche Creator package. Achieved. By using Niche Creator along with my own Sticky Articles script, I made exactly 10 new AIS sites. Targets for January 1/ Make at least 15 new AIS sites. 2/ Purchase another 20 Domain Names. 3/ Create an AIS for entry into my own Business Challenge 4/ Win my own Business Challenge! #1, #2 and #3 are quite straightforward. #4 I may do, depending upon how successful the other entrants are!

I would very much like to read about your December Adventures on your blog or site!
I was pleasantly surprised at how well December ended up. Looking at the first half, I decided I was not going to reach my $4247 target so reduced my target to $3100. By making some changes to one of my Product AIS sites, I was able to reach almost $5000 by the end of the month. I hope that January is just as successful!

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

4 Comments:

At 1/01/2006 01:08:00 PM, Blogger Paulp said...

Great going Burt, Well Done ;)

I also had a great month with Adsence and have updated my Scrush Blog

 
At 1/02/2006 12:28:00 AM, Anonymous SarahG said...

Nice figures Burt, I hope that I'll be making that sometime in the future.

I made just over $100 in December from AIS which I barely touched this month due to time limitations. Better than nothing - it'll pay for my sales shopping! Of course I made a lot more with client work, but I had to do a little work for that ;)

 
At 1/02/2006 05:58:00 PM, Blogger baldy said...

Nice one burt, good to see things are still going well!

 
At 1/02/2006 09:46:00 PM, Blogger greenaffiliate said...

You are an inspiration Burt! I hope to follow your footsteps in 2006.
thanks,
Liz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!