Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Burts Challenge - Final Day!

6 weeks has gone by since the start of the challenge...today is the final day! It just seems like yesterday that I originally thought of the idea. I hope that all entrants have done as much as possible to get those sales/clicks flowing in - and I am looking forward to reading all about each entrants adventures over the next few days. As the results come in, I will post up a leaderboard, along with linkback to the entrants story. On the morning of Fenruary 5th, the leaderboard will tell it's own story - and the winner will be Paypal'd $100. I will also get someone else to pick a random entrant, this entrant will receive $25. Good Luck for today, and please get your stories written up ASAP! I can't wait to read them!

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

2 Comments:

At 1/31/2006 11:55:00 AM, Anonymous One Dollar A Day said...

Yes, it's flown by! I'm going to be writing my story up today ready to post tomorrow once the figures have been finalised...hopefully sneak in an extra sale today..!

Looking forward to seeing what everyone else has been doing...

 
At 1/31/2006 11:11:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Let's hope so - the forum where I was goping to post up a special offer on my entry, has been down all day. So it looks like I will not make any more sales before tomorrow.

Not too worry, I am quite pleased with how I've done considering I've only been live for 2 weeks...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!