Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Sunday, January 08, 2006

6 months old...

This Blog is exactly 6 months old. In that time I've made 211 posts, which is just over 1 per day on average. Hope you enjoyed reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them :D During the 6 months I had some peaks and troughs; ~ Best was helping people to start down the road to earning via AIS type sites. ~ Worst was cutting my ties with the osCommerce Community due to the actions (and inaction) of Harald [leader of that particular script]. ~ I've made some new online buddies, and people that I thought were online buddies turned out to be nothing of the sort. You live & learn. What will the next 6 months bring? Who knows, but it'll be a blast, no doubt!

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

7 Comments:

At 1/08/2006 12:59:00 PM, Anonymous Matt said...

Cool!

I always check here at least once aday, some useful stuff :)

 
At 1/08/2006 08:01:00 PM, Anonymous boo said...

Roll on the next 6mths. I've learned a lot from this humble little blog of yours and hope to continue to do so...keep them posts coming! :)

 
At 1/08/2006 10:35:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Glad ya like it! :D

 
At 1/08/2006 10:42:00 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Agreed,

Keep up the good work Gary. Obviously the oscBooks site helps but I want to make as much money as I can. I'm fed up of being poor and your posts have really inspired me and given me hope. This AIS stuff is great because I'm getting lazy in my old age :o)

 
At 1/09/2006 08:21:00 AM, Anonymous jared said...

Gary,

Because of your blog I am more movitivated (and have more tools) to write an e-book that's been in the back of my head for a while.

Now if I can just get something-close-to-caught-up with my osCommerce customers I'll actually write it!

-jared

 
At 1/09/2006 03:12:00 PM, Blogger Oli said...

Echoing what others have said, reading this blog is a great motivational tool ;-)

I have your "procrastination is the enemy of us all" post printed out next to my computer, just in case I need a little reminder :p

 
At 1/10/2006 09:22:00 AM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Cheers Guys :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!