Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Thursday, December 01, 2005

November Round Up AIS

Stat Attack Best Day: 27th - $542.88 earned Worst Day: 19th - $10.34 earned 31 Day Average: $133.54 per day Best performing day of the Week: Mondays Worst performing day of the Week: Tuesdays Breakdown Adsense: 18.72% eBooks: 11.84% Templates: 46.73% Other (aff earnings etc): 22.71% Sales/Commission Largest Sale/Commission: $125 (multiple times) Smallest Sale/Commission: $0.30 [excludes Adsense] I worked for approximately 5 hours in total to earn just over $4000, which entailed; ~ answering a few questions by email ~ making and answering some posts on my forum ~ creating a new AIS and product ~ writing one small eBook Adsense I know that most readers are interested more in the Adsense side of things than my other online adventures, so: Screenshot of November Adsense (some areas blanked out to comply with Adsense ToS). Once again, this is a nice steady increase in Adsense Income from last month. Major Happenings This Month ~ One new AIS launched which has raised well over $1000 in it's first few days. ~ My main AIS site (oscbooks.com) sold to Paul who offered a very fair price. This has caused a downturn in my eBook revenue (for obvious reasons!). Minor Happening This Month ~ one small eBook written which gives more detail about the AIS I set up. ~ added extra Monetization to one of my small AIS sites, as well as corrected a silly mistake on the same site. These changes are creating an extra $5 per day on average! ~ 1 sign up to the Adsense Affiliate Scheme, but not converted to a paying sale yet. Last Months Targets 1/ Get Adsense up to 20% of overall AIS earnings Failed. Adsense Income stands at 18.72%; which is close, but no cigar. 2/ Use a couple more methods outlined in the Rich Jerk Book to start more revenue streams. Achieved. I used a leverage method outlined in the Rich Jerk eBook to make 2 Affiliated Sales (worth a total of $236.80), as well as applying some Adwords Advice which has worked well. 3/ Start on my super-secret new project which will be AIS, but will take around 3 months of work before it is available for release. Failed. I did not start this project at all. Target for December 1/ Maintain Adsense Income at about 20% of overall AIS 2/ Create 10 AIS Style sites, based on the new Niche Creator package. This month, 2 quite easy to achieve objectives - I intend to have some time off during December.

I would like to read about your November Adventures on your blog or site!

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

7 Comments:

At 12/01/2005 01:45:00 PM, Blogger Paulp said...

Great going Gary.

I made $45 from the Tai Chi site I got from you.

I've now created another site so I'll see how that goes this month. I'm going to add some links to Clickbank products on there in the hope of getting some sales through that.

:)

 
At 12/01/2005 03:19:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Hi Paul

Good stuff - well done on the new site - it should do well. Check out that new Program that I've been playing with - it's worth the cash and will allow you to build an easy 5 sites per day...

Glad to see the Taichi site making money - only another $2 and it's paid for itself - and anything from then on = pure profit! I should have charged triple :-D

 
At 12/01/2005 04:37:00 PM, Blogger Paulp said...

The Tai Chi Site has already paid for itself as I made $51 last month, so thats a grand total of $96 in 2 months :o)

 
At 12/02/2005 02:33:00 PM, Blogger Oli said...

Slightly under $40 for me - not quite up to your level yet ;)

 
At 12/02/2005 04:26:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

PaulP; cracking! Well into profit then, and of course the site will continue to produce a viable income. It's a full fledged AIS...

Oli; where you're at is the start of a long road.

Basically to increase your Income, you pretty much have 2 options:

1/ Work on your existing site(s) to add more pages (and therefore more Ads).

2/ Build more, quality, sites.

In my opinion, it's best to create more sites - but learning from your already existing sites (as to what does work and what does not work)...

I believe it is more beneficial to build sites as not only does this create AIS ongoing, but also you then have a folio of web properties which can be sold in the future (if you so wish)...

 
At 12/02/2005 07:48:00 PM, Blogger Oli said...

Not really many more pages that can be added to the AIS sites I have so far (don't know if you've seen them, but they're based around different bands) - so right now the plan is to keep building more sites, and also to look for some non Adsense AIS income...

 
At 12/02/2005 07:53:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Hi Oli, I have seen your sites - I keep quite close tabs on everyones AIS's so that I myself can pick up ideas from all your sites :-D

The problem with Band type sites is that they are incredibly hard to monetise...

Have a think about branching out into more "businessy" type AIS's...and of course, you're 100% right about wanting to explore non Adsense AIS's!

Cheers,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!