Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Monday, December 12, 2005

Last few days round-up + more

Rather busy today working out the logistics of my latest AIS site (the one for entry into my own challenge). I'm not sure it's going to be workable, but I'll give it a go. Other than that, I also created another 3 templates for one of my template AIS's; as well as opened up a subscription service on one of my sites - which I've already had a few sign-ups for. As of right now, I am at an AIS average of just under $210 daily. Adsense is averaging about $23 per day. I decided to remove Adsense from this Blog as it was not bringing in hardly any clicks - I think it's quite difficult to monetise a blog by using Adsense, it's better (in terms of money earned) to promote individual products & services. I know that my average will go down substantially in the run-up to Xmas as people spend less (on businessy stuff) during this period. I'll be happy if I can earn $3100 during December (equivalent to $100 daily, rather than my stated $137 daily target). We'll have to see, at the moment I am short by about $600, so can I earn another $600 in 19 days? The answer is probably "yes", as Adsense should bring in at least another $400 or so until the end of the month. I still need to get an monetize some of my other domains that I have doing nothing - I have a few ideas about long-term income producers but need to do a little homework first on those...

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

4 Comments:

At 12/13/2005 11:38:00 PM, Blogger max said...

Well I am making an average of only $2.50 per day, but find your text very inspirational. My initial target is to reach the $50 per day mark.

 
At 12/14/2005 07:43:00 AM, Blogger Chris H said...

Max, you're way ahead of me! :)

Well done G, nice to see the levels your attaining.

Whatever anyone posts, big or small I find it encouraging!

 
At 12/16/2005 02:13:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

I'll be happy if I can earn $3100 during December (equivalent to $100 daily, rather than my stated $137 daily target).

OK, I just hit $3100. So, I'm happy for this month now. I'll see how much more I can make as from here on is the Xmas slowdown...

 
At 12/16/2005 02:16:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Max; good luck. Products that you can make and sell will *always* make you more money than if you are an affiliate.

Take a $100 selling price;
Your product = $100 you get.
Aff (say 40%) = $40 you get.
Adsense = how many clicks? Hundreds !

If you have a skill at something, exploit it...

Chris; cheers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!