Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Google Reader

If you're like me then you spend a fair amount of time daily reading other peoples blogs...I just found Google Reader which is an online tool that makes it easier to keep up with your reading list of content from sites and Blog. Basically you can: ~ Automatically get the latest news and updates from your favorite sites. ~ Sort your reading list based on what's most relevant to you. ~ Organize what you read with labels and stars. ~ Quickly share interesting items with friends via email or by blogging them, directly from Reader. I've found it quite useful to keep track of everything I read - though I must admit that I do like using Firefox Live Bookmarks for feeds. Take a look: Google Reader You'll notice I also added a little "Google Reader" button in my syndication list in case anyone wants to read my blatherings via the power of Google ;-)

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

1 Comments:

At 12/28/2005 10:59:00 PM, Blogger baldy said...

Hmm, I tried this Google Reader thing a month or so ago and found it was very buggy. I just couldn't get it to work...maybe they have improved it - I'll have to take another look!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!