Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Friday, December 09, 2005

Football - World Cup Draw

The World Cup Draw is live tonight at 8pm onwards. I'm really hoping that we (England) get a nice draw...we shall see. My money is on: England, Australia, Netherlands, Japan. Didn't get much work done today as I've been down in Wales for the majority of the day - nothing to report on the AIS front. I did just click past 50% of my monthly target, which is nice - 6 days ahead of schedule... I also added another prize into the Business Challenge... Have a good weekend!

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

3 Comments:

At 12/09/2005 05:18:00 PM, Blogger baldy said...

Can't wait for the draw - part of my AIS income from now on will be going towards my World Cup fund. I'm going to Germany whether I get tickets or not!

 
At 12/09/2005 08:19:00 PM, Anonymous jared said...

Gary, I suppose having a standing wager structure with your bookie wouldn't be considered AIS, would it?

:)

 
At 12/12/2005 11:40:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

So, we ended up with Paraguay, Sweden (of course) and Trinidad & Tobago. All in all, not a bad group, we could have done a lot worse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!