Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Comments I found...

Finally got around to popping a few adsense links on our ... site and made 46 cents in the last half an hour! I think I'll be adding some more ads to the other pages tomorrow ... I admit to having been sceptical but its working so far
So far doing about $4 per day - $3.54 already today ... At this rate it could pay for a nice little holiday!
Having been a sceptic, I'm now converted. Niche sites, high in the rankings and its an earner for sure.
These comments are from someone who has a well established website on a certain subject - basically perfect for an Adsense AIS. By adding in a few well placed Adsense blocks, is seeing a good income being produced.
Why didn't I do this months ago?
Why indeed?

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!