Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Burts Challenge

OK, I have now emailed everyone who expressed an interest into entering this competition...if you did not receive an email from me today then I am not aware (or accidentally) missed your email to me... please feel free to re-email me on oscshops@gmail.com There are 2 prizes on offer; ~ $100 to the person who makes the most money. ~ $25 to a random entrant I may add more prizes. Entrants; If you have adsense on your site, please create a "channel" for it in your Adsense Login so that you can easily determine how much revenue has been raised via this method. At the end of the challenge, we'd all like to read about your adventures over the 6 weeks, so be sure to remember all the important high and low points! The Challenge starts tomorrow and will conclude on February 1st. I wish you the best of luck with this challenge!

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

7 Comments:

At 12/17/2005 05:27:00 PM, Blogger baldy said...

My site is up, income so far is $0 lol

How many people entered in the end?

 
At 12/17/2005 06:10:00 PM, Anonymous Ed said...

Mines also up ! havent finished it yet :-O so you have a head start on moi !

 
At 12/17/2005 07:21:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Unfortunately not many entrants, only about 10 or so. A little disappointing but I guess people are busy at this time of year.

I myself did not have the time to set up a site for the challenge; what I might do is get a site built in between Xmas and the New Year and see what I can make during January.

 
At 12/18/2005 09:32:00 AM, Blogger Chris H said...

Too busy for me as well. :(

Hopefully it'll be useful to run this compo again early in 2006!

 
At 12/19/2005 02:44:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Yep, I'll see how this one goes and then perhaps run a more long-term challenge in 2006.

 
At 12/20/2005 09:34:00 AM, Anonymous boo said...

I also considered entering but have got far to much on plate atm as it is. Definitely be up for it if you run another comp in 2006.

Good luck to everyone who entered!

 
At 12/20/2005 12:54:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

I'd just like to point out that the Challenge is still open.

For anyone thinking of entering; sure, it's already started so you've given the others a small head-start, but the beauty of that is that you are going to let us know what you did to overcome that disadvantage.

Cheers, Gary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!