Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Friday, November 11, 2005

Spam Blog. Blogger made me sad :(

For some reason, my Blog has been tagged at Blogger as a Spam Blog. This means that my blog is kept out of certain services like Next Blog and I think probably the Blogger Search Engine. Basically, they're saying that the Blog looks like it is using automated blogging (eg Instant Blog & Ping, or RSStoBlog etc etc). Blogger people - you made me sad :( I just applied to Blogger for someone to come and view the Blog to see it is written by a human (well, just about human ;) :D I'll let you know what the result is, when Blogger get back to me...

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

3 Comments:

At 11/11/2005 03:33:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Mind you, I do quite like this bit (on that Google help page:

recognised by their irrelevant, repetitive or nonsensical text

:D

 
At 11/15/2005 08:51:00 PM, Anonymous Chris H said...

Any updates on this Gary?

You could always migrate to WordPress :)

 
At 11/15/2005 10:35:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Ah yeah, here's the response:

Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and whitelisted so that it will no longer appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger and sign back in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for your patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

I wqould consider moving to Wordpress, but Blogger does everything I need it to :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!