Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Some more comments I found ...

I sold an e-book from a site I bought from Burt. (Adsense total is $56 for November - the first full month - surprised how much - already paid for the site!).
and then goes on to say:
I just checked clickbank and I've got a further $71 credit on my account there! I had better take a closer look at this cash cow business...
It's great to see people having good success with these AIS sites I provided - makes me feel happier to know that the problems some people are experiencing with these sites is not all my fault :D

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

4 Comments:

At 11/30/2005 02:54:00 PM, Anonymous boo said...

- makes me feel happier to know that the problems some people are experiencing with these sites is not all my fault -

Don't be daft, it's not your fault at all - it's far more likely to be muppets like me getting something wrong in the application of your sites. :)

 
At 12/01/2005 09:19:00 AM, Blogger Old Rope said...

OK the total for November was finally $60.03 on Adsense and Click bank for the period Sep to Nov 30 is $71.70.

The site didn't go live until late October due to change of servers and Clickbank's periods are not monthly like Adsense's. So the total of $131.73 is for somewhat over one 30 day month, but not much!

 
At 12/01/2005 09:24:00 AM, Blogger Old Rope said...

... and this site got an average of only 42 visits a day in November - but a clickthough rate (at Adsense) of nearly 9%. And some of those advertisers are paying heavily for their keywords.

Also I forgot to add the $9.90 for the spotty muppet who bough the eBook on sale from the site. Though he grumbled bitterly that it it wasn't a real book sent to in the post...

 
At 12/01/2005 09:38:00 AM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Hiya Paul - many thanks for posting up your extra comments - appreciated. As we know, $132 earned is not a massive amount of money, but it's enough for a nice meal out with partner! However, multiply that by 50 or 100 sites and...

Boo; are you feeling better? And, thanks for posting :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!