Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Only 27 spots left at KW Forum

For anyone who is serious about earning online, the Forum that I have found to be the best is the Keyword Avalanche. Full of good people, both "oldies" & "newbies" who share ideas, techniques and strategies. I have just had notice from Scott (owner of the KW Forum) that he is limiting membership to 500 members. At the time of writing this message, there are 27 spots available. The cost is a recurring $57 per month. In my opinion it is worth at least twice that much - I know for a fact that I have increased my AIS income substantially by this small outlay. Highly Recommended. If at all possible, check it out, look at the sales page and go from there.

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

4 Comments:

At 11/12/2005 11:33:00 AM, Blogger Oli said...

Now at 500 members, each paying $57/month... not a bad AIS in itself ;-)

 
At 11/12/2005 12:28:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

No way is that an AIS - it's a full time job for Scott!

But as you say 500 @ $57 per month is not so bad, eh? $28500...

Anyway, for anyone readin - sign up to the waiting list, it costs nothing, and you can always turn down your spot when your time comes.

 
At 12/01/2005 09:55:00 AM, Blogger Old Rope said...

What they must offer for $57/month ought to be good. Isn't there a market for a similar forum??

 
At 12/01/2005 03:27:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

It's my best spend of $57, for sure.

There probably is an opening in the market for a similar sort of Forum/Service. I was considering doing somehting about this, but in the end I decided not to as it's be too much work and stress.

I already had enough stress with regards those AIS sites I built. If people were paying me to provide an ongoing service, I couldn't put up with people wanting their pound of flesh from me.

I'd end up telling them to f--- off (which is not so great Customer Service). Good Rich Jerk stuff though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!