Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

October Round Up AIS

Stat Attack Best Day: 16th - $310.60 earned Worst Day: 20th - $23.22 earned 31 Day Average: $135.20 per day Best performing day of the Week: Mondays Worst performing day of the Week: Thursdays Breakdown Adsense: 13.81% eBooks: 34.48% Templates: 36.70% Other (aff earnings etc): 15.01% Sales/Commission Largest Sale/Commission: $125 (multiple times) Smallest Sale/Commission: $0.30 I worked for 2 hours and 18 minutes to earn $4191.09, which entailed answering a few questions by email and on my forum. Not half bad! I know that most readers are interested more in the Adsense side of things than my other online adventures, so: Screenshot of October Adsense (some areas blanked out to comply with Adsense ToS) Consider that just a few months ago I was earning $30 a month on Adsense, this is some jump! Just two months ago (August) I earned less than 1/3 of Octobers Adsense Income... The only secret to building to an Adsense Income is to keep on churning out sites. Target for November 1/ Get Adsense up to 20% of overall AIS earnings 2/ Use a couple more methods outlined in the Rich Jerk Book to start more revenue streams. 3/ Start on my super-secret new project which will be AIS, but will take around 3 months of work before it is available for release.

I would like to read about your October Adventures on your blog or site!

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

4 Comments:

At 11/01/2005 02:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many sites contributed to the adsense total, if you don't mind me asking

Toxie

 
At 11/01/2005 03:48:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Sure, 17 adsense sites...

Top adsenser earned about $260, worst one earned $0.36.

This month I am determined to make another 30 adsensers.

 
At 11/01/2005 10:07:00 PM, Blogger richandzhaoyan said...

Hi Gary,

Thanks for being so open and sharing the facts with us.

A quick question - I can see from the split that your eBooks and Templates are outweighing the Adsensers and Aff sites and I know you consider all the sites AIS but how would you rate the four in terms of work needed to setup/create?

I am guessing the adsensers are the quickest and easiest, the affiliates may be not too hard to setup but may need a fair bit of work in promotion and that the ebooks and templates require the most setup time. Any where near the mark?

Cheers and good luck with the November stats,
Rich

 
At 11/01/2005 10:42:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Exactly so.

An average template takes around 5 hours to build and test. I sell a template pack at $125 which is for 10 templates. If you consider that those templates took 50 hours to build, then I haven't really recouped my expense (in terms of hourly pay) yet.

An average eBook takes 3 or 4 days to write.

An average Adsenser takes one hour to research and build.

The affiliate stuff takes just a few minutes to sign up and start promoting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!