Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Monday, November 21, 2005

New kid on the block...

If you are into creating Niche Websites, as I am, then you need to know about the newest Auto Site Creator: Niche Creator. This one is slightly different to the rest as it does not use "scraped content", what it does use is: Adsense, Amazon, Random Text and Random Links, Chitika, Clickbank, RSS and more to create each requested page "on the fly". The scripts are very small and a few of the ideas in the overall package is from ideas that I have come up with in one of the "private" forums that I belong to. So it's gotta be good ;-) I was the one of the very earliest purchasers, the 5th or 6th person to buy this script; though I have not yet tested it fully I can say for certain that it's going to be a very useful resource. It's also templatable if that's your bag (it is mine) - so you could be making some really nice niche sites with good content in very short time. The lead developer is working very hard on releasing new scripts all the time (which add into the core code as modules). Now, please note that not many people know about this particular tool yet so now is the time to purchase. Because I was one of the first to purchase I paid just $149, but I do know that the intended price is $499 for end users. At this moment the price is $299 because it is in pre-launch status, and there are still a few bugs that are being worked on. Please try to disregard the crap sales page for this product, I can tell you that the actual product is coded very well and is being worked on daily to perfect it. If you are serious about wanting to create useful sites, this is good weapon to have in your armoury. Link: Niche Creator from Steve Oliphant.

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

6 Comments:

At 11/21/2005 08:09:00 PM, Blogger Paulp said...

Looks like it may be a contender for NPB, It would be interesting to know how you rate them both ????

Unfortunately that’s still out of my price bracket so I'll just have to keep chipping away little by little :(

 
At 11/21/2005 08:48:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

In the next week or so I'll build a good looking template and create a site or two for viewing.

I think that this particular app could become the de facto standard as it has a good developer behind it.

Expensive for sure at $299, at $499 I think overpriced. But the creator wants to keep the price high in order to limit the number of buyers, I think.

I will let you know my thoughts.

 
At 11/21/2005 09:54:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

I just thought - there is a way to get this for less. If you are a member of the Keyword Avalanche forum, there is a special offer on for members to buy this product for $149.

I do know that a few readers of my blog took my advice to join that forum, so (assuming you're still members) log into the Forum and do a search for "kwa" (without quote marks) and you'll find the link to the special offer.

I'm sorry that I cannot post the offer here for the benefit of everyone :-(

 
At 11/22/2005 12:09:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

An alternative way, may be to sign up for a PayDotCom account, then purchase the product through your own aff link. I'm not sure if this is OK under the T0S of PayDotCom, so you miht like to check that out first!

If that's not possible I may be able to work something else out if anyone buys via my PayDotCom Aff link - maybe a commission split? Anyone interested, email me and we can work something out.

 
At 11/23/2005 07:18:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Hmmmn. I just downloaded the latest version and see that all the code is encrypted. In the version I purchased it is not encrypted.

So after spending around 10 hours coding up some interesting additions for this, I cannot integrate into the latest versions :(

This might not be the tool to go for, if you do buy it, be aware that the code is encrypted!

 
At 11/28/2005 09:51:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Apparently the very latest version (released today) is not encrypted! So that's a good thing!

I have not yet downloaded it as my Internet Connection is playing up badly...

For anyone interested in the Niche Creator, if you purchase via my link (and it shows in my PayDotCom login), I'll send you a pack of 3 professionally designed Niche Creator Templates totally free of charge. Contact me for more details!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!