Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Chitika Ads

I signed up for Chitika Ads. I've been running them for a week and am seeing quite good success...if you have any niche sites or websites that you want to monetize in addition to Adsense, you should check Chitika out: Get Chitika eMiniMalls Running Chitika in non contextual mode is allowable under the Adsense ToS - so don't be afraid to give them a go. The main problem with Chitika is the Reporting - the clickthru and earnings report is not instantly updated. It's done only once a day - a little annoying, but I understnad this is being worked upon. All in all, it seems like a good addition to my marketing armoury. Maybe you can give it a go too?

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

6 Comments:

At 11/08/2005 09:34:00 AM, Anonymous Chris H said...

Chikita makes me sad :(

They turned me down :lol:

 
At 11/08/2005 09:53:00 AM, Anonymous boo said...

Ah, don't feel too sad - they turned me down too. :( lol

 
At 11/08/2005 09:55:00 AM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Hmmm. That's strange - they accepted this Blog! I must be speshul ;)

 
At 11/08/2005 10:10:00 AM, Anonymous Chris H said...

It was me Burty special site they took offense to!

Perhaps I'll try and get me blog signed up though.

 
At 11/08/2005 10:20:00 AM, Blogger Gary B. said...

That's because Chit want to see content added as much as possible. Those "burty" sites are made specifically for Adsense, so unless you add an extra few pages of content daily they are not going to be accepted...

However, once accepted, it's a bit like Adsense - you can add it onto any site so long as it complies with Chit ToS...(no sex, language, hate etc)

You have to play the Game!

 
At 11/08/2005 08:10:00 PM, Anonymous Matt said...

its built into the mattian backend if i wanted to use them, ive heard they are shite in the past tho

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!