Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Friday, November 18, 2005

BlinkingEck, it's cold!

I managed to get out on my bike for a 15 mile shakedown. Though it looks nice outside, the sun is shining, the wind-chill brings the temperature right down. Good job I bought my cycling gimp-suit! Anyway, nothing much to report today - I still have not yet replaced my lost AIS income - though I do have a few things on the starting line raring to go - just a case of getting everything in place before the starters pistol goes off. More news on that next week, I expect. My 18 day average for this month is going down whilst I am debating the right AIS move, it now stands at $104.85 daily - still not too shabby, all things considered.

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!