Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Best Adsense Day in a long time!

Yesterday I had my best Adsense Day in a long time: $35.99 - I have not checked but I think this is my 2nd highest daily total ever (for Adsense). A couple of my sites got better rankings on the (Google) Jagger update, and MSN is sending oodles of traffic to most of my sites. It's all good. With that said, a few of my sites have not made anything yet, but I'm not stressing over it - these'll start bearing fruit in time, and if they don't then I'll take them down and re-jig them.

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

3 Comments:

At 11/09/2005 03:29:00 PM, Anonymous Chris H said...

Congrats Gary.

Nice to see such results without the full assistance of Google.

I had my best day yesterday, first ever click-through, all $0.66 of it!

 
At 11/09/2005 07:10:00 PM, Anonymous Sarah said...

don't suppose you could divulge how many (or an approx figure of) sites that's over could you?

Nice earnings though. Mine are steadily growing and I hope will rocket once google indexes the other pages it's been reading of recent :)

 
At 11/09/2005 07:26:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Only 9 sites produced that income. I'm over $25 today so far, also :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!