Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

AIS Update

As regular readers will know my target is $137 per day (equivalent to approx $50k per annum). I recently sold my top AIS earner (oscBook eBooks) to Paul, which means I am about 40% down per month. I've been thinking of ways to replace that income, I have some ideas but have not yet put any of them into practice. Anyway, as at this moment, my daily average for this month is $111.86; I am quite pleased about this (relatively high) amount as I have made no eBook sales (obviously!) since transferring the site a week ago. My Adsense Revenue continues to increase, yesterday I made just over $35. Template sales are still going well, and I think that templates is an area that I should concentrate on. At the moment the marketing world is all about using different programs (eg NPB, CPB, NC, TE, DG, XSP and so on) to make sites so this is an area where I can possibly provide a service. I'll have to think about it some more - I do own quite a lot of related "template" domains so this is an avenue that I can explore...

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

6 Comments:

At 11/16/2005 02:06:00 PM, Anonymous boo said...

Well done Gary. :)

 
At 11/16/2005 02:23:00 PM, Anonymous Chris H said...

Well done as well!

$30 a day is not to be sniffed at.

Thanks for the inspiration.

 
At 11/16/2005 10:45:00 PM, Blogger baldy said...

Good stuff :) It'll be interesting to see what the impact of the sale of osc books will be over a longer time period (that's assuming it takes you a little while to replace it with a new project!). Keep up the good work!

 
At 11/16/2005 11:15:00 PM, Anonymous Ray said...

Well done Gary. What does AIS stand for?

 
At 11/16/2005 11:34:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Cheers Guys - I think I know what I'm going to replace it with. I have a long term project that should raise quite a nice AIS. I have a few short term "try it and see" ideas that I need to get on and start as well..

Ray; AIS stands for Automated Income Streams - it's much the same as the AutoPilot or Silent Sales Machine Ideas...

 
At 11/16/2005 11:36:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

By the way Ray, your site header is mashed up in Firefox...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!