Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

AIS Report: 1st - 7th Nov

This 7 day period went OK. I actually came in under target at 89.45% - which is not so bad I suppose. I had a nice mix of AIS income across a number of different areas including eBooks, Templates, Adsense, Affiliate Schemes - I think that my idea of spreading my AIS's around is a good one, as keeping all your eggs in one basket could go drastically wrong. Screenshot: Adsense this week... My question to you is: If Adsense stopped tomorrow, would you still be able to earn AIS ? Have a think about it, and see what you can do to widen your AIS horizon a little...

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!