Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Sunday, October 23, 2005

White Van Man

As the weather was nice yesterday, I took the opportunity to cycle (as in pedal power) up to my local town and back. The raod to go along is quite busy, as the usual cycle path is closed while a new bypass is being completed :( Anyway, it's 10 miles there and back which I did in just over 33 minutes - not bad! On my return journey, I was overtaken by a guy in a white van, who then pulled in to park and cut me up. Suffice to say that Burty was not happy chappy! As I went past him I punched the side of his van [ I recently purchased cycling gloves with padded plastic stuff just right for this purpose ;) ]...and gave him the bird as well as some f---ing and blinding abuse. He looked either half drunk or half asleep - I guess he had not noticed me, even though I'm large(ish), in a yellow flourescent jacket doing 20MPH. Bloody annoying. I just wish I had my phone with me so I could have taken a picture of the dent in the side of his van :D Gloves built to do damage to vans :D

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!