Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Where are your readers clicking?

You may have noticed the strange little mouseover effect on each outgoing link from my Blog: I've been playing with "My Blog Log" to record some intersting facts about my Blog. It works like this - you sign up for an account, then place a small piece of javascript into your Blog. This piece of javascript records incoming links (which is not that useful as Awstats or Webalizer does it better): It also records outgoing links...this is much more useful as the Blog owner can see what links are of interest to his readers - meaning the Blog owner can tailor his articles to what his readers are interested in: The cost of the reporting feature is just $3 per month recurring, or $25 for a full year. For me, it is worth the $25 cost to see what links are popular on my site. Try it out - there's a free 3-day trial available - it takes less than a couple of minutes to add the code and the reporting starts immediately! If you don't like it, remove the code and close the account: cost $0. AIS link: My Blog Log

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!