Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Friday, October 14, 2005

This weeks gonna be bad :( + update

For the 6 days, I am only at 53% of target :( That's still $437 earned in 6 days for less than a few minutes worked which is a positive thing, but my target for the 6 days is $822 ! What this means is that I must earn $522 AIS today in order to catch up for the full 7 days; ((7 [days] * 137 [$ target per day]) - 437 [earned so far over 6 days]) ! Well, that is probably not going to happen... Since I set my target, this is the first week that I have been quite disappointed with the results, but not too worry - things will turnaround soon enough :) I also made the decision to build 1 full adsenser site per day for the foreseeable future - I know I've been saying I'll do it, but it's difficult to do when there's such better things to do (like listen to music, hobbies etc). Todays site is up and running already but I won't divulge the URL, I'm sure you'll all understand why!

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

1 Comments:

At 10/15/2005 09:23:00 AM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Yep, this week was pretty dire. I ended these last 7 days at about 50% of target :(

Hopefully get back on track next week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!