Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Taking your message to the next level

As many of you will know, my informational products are all eBooks - I've been exploring different mediums over the past 6 months to try to expand my horizons. How about producing video tutorials, or mp3 downloads (aka podcasting)...it seems like the way forward is to give the user of your products the choice to use them in whatever falvour they prefer. If they want to watch a video tutorial - send it to them on CD/DVD. Maybe they want to listen to your voice whilst on the way to work - make an mp3 available for download... It seems like a lot of work, but is something that I think can only help to grow a business. Cater for your clients needs and your clientbase will grow itself... Mind you, with my accent I am not sure that an mp3 would be very useful as I have quite a broad gloucestershire accent (actually what is termed a "vorest" accent in this part of the world). A good example: Ow bist awld butty (translated: how are you, my friend).

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

1 Comments:

At 10/19/2005 12:02:00 PM, Blogger JavaRoasters said...

Hi Burt,

"Ow bist awld butty (translated: how are you, my friend)."

One option is to do it yourself and offer English subtitles. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!