Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Monday, October 17, 2005

New Week - New Start

Last week was really quite dire as I earned only 50% of my 7 day target. Well, it's day 3 of the new week now (I don't run my weeks from monday to friday), mine go like this: Week 1: 1st -> 7th Week 2: 8th -> 14th Week 3: 15th -> 21st Week 4: 22nd -> 28th with the extra few days per month as "mop up" days... Already for this 7 days, I have earned almost as much as I did in the whole of last week. On saturday I earned $174.14 from AIS, and yesterday I earned $310.60 - which is very surprising as weekends are usually quite poor. It seems that last week people saved their cash to spend it all over the weekend! So, things have picked up very nicely and it's a good feeling to be back on track. Also yesterday, I received a $97 order which I have not counted in these figures as this order is not an AIS - it will take a couple of hours work to do the job.

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

2 Comments:

At 10/19/2005 10:21:00 AM, Blogger Gary B. said...

This week has been good so far - I'm at 82% of my weekly target, with 3 full days left to go before the week is over. Can't be bad!

 
At 10/22/2005 09:32:00 AM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Blast it, the last 3 days were dire compared to the first 4. I came in at a smidgeon below the 7 day target - which is not so bad, but I really wanted to be above target this week to make up for last week.

Oh well. 13.85% of my Total AIS earnings this week was Google Adsense. I intend to try to keep this below 25%, as putting all the eggs in one basket is not good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!