Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Kickstarting online earnings

For the last 3 weeks, I've been concentrating on trying to get other people involved in earning money online - many people expressed an interest in what I was doing to earn cash so I thought "why not get these people involved"... I posted up an advert on one of the forums that I frequent (it has a dedicated "marketplace" which is quite good) - offering money earning websites that I'll build and then the person can promote and earn money from them. The sites are good looking, they are adsense integrated and also carry clickbank products. They have articles, content and a links directory. The price of these is set very low in order to get as many people as possible earning online cash. I had a few comments such as "aren't you the only one making money on these deals"...the answer to that:

If it was all about money, I would churn these sites out on eBay for £100 a time. They would sell, as I have previously sold websites on eBay for upto £500. I am only interested in getting my online friends up and running with these sites - hopefully then they'll be able to see the possibilities that are available these days!
The only problem with these sites is that they take too long too build! I've had to cut down on my other online endeavours to find the time to build them. I can't remember the last time I looked at any osCommerce code!

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

6 Comments:

At 10/06/2005 09:28:00 AM, Anonymous darklings said...

Maybe you can read some of my oscommerce codes ;)

I'm a regular reader of your blog - and just wanted to tell you that. I enjoy reading your posts - and you update on a fair regulare base - i like that.

You also got some interesting information to read.
Making templates look like a good way to earn some cash - I wish I had some time to get me more involved in it (since I am a Graphical Designer) and make a few for osC to. I hope however the comming osC version will have an easier way to implement templates :)

I used to sing "Time is on my side, yes it is..."
But not anymore, lol ;)

Keep up the great work
Kind Regards,
Darklings (who no longer wanted to stay an anonymous reader of this blog)

 
At 10/06/2005 10:07:00 AM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Thanks Darklings :)

I've seen your name over on the osCommerce Forums I think. Template for osCommerce are not great sellers - most of the people are expecting templates to be free (as osCommerce is free)...

I think the new system for osCommerce should be interesting. I expect that there won't be a template system (á la smarty or similar), but that there will be far less pages to have to change to integrate a good design. But I do not know for sure.

 
At 10/06/2005 07:39:00 PM, Anonymous jared said...

Too long to build? I thought they took only minutes? :)

-jared

 
At 10/07/2005 01:55:00 AM, Blogger -Chance said...

I look at osCommerce code all day, every day when I am in the office Gary. Trust me, you ain't missing much :P

 
At 10/07/2005 07:40:00 AM, Blogger Gary B. said...

The usual type of sites created do only take a few moments to build, but the ones that I am selling have quite a lot of extras. It's a bit of a PITA really to build them...

Chance: :D

 
At 10/10/2005 10:56:00 PM, Anonymous Chris said...

Hey,

Can you share how you are getting other people involved in earning money online?
What are your prices for the shops that you set up?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Chris :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!