Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Keeping records is vitally important

Inspired by my previous post about keeping records = working smart I decided to come up with a proper spreadsheet to track my AIS earnings. Previously I just totted up the daily figures, and worked out any %'s when I needed to. Now I can work out all sorts of interesting info; ~ Adsense Income makes up 12.95% of overall AIS so far this month. ~ Best Sellers are my eBooks, closely followed by my templates. ~ worst AIS by far is my Affiliation to a couple of sites (just 4.91% of overall AIS). ~ based on 31 days, I am at 81.35% of my target. ~ based on 25 days [days in month so far recorded], I am at 100.88% of target. ~ best day in October: 16th (226.72% of target) ~ worst: 11th (only 19.82% of target) Targets for November: 1/ Increase Adsense to 20% of overall AIS, by building more sites. 2/ Increase Affiliation earnings by using the methods employed by the Rich Jerk. Maybe you can start keeping records to show you where you should concentrate your AIS efforts too?

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

1 Comments:

At 10/31/2005 05:11:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Looking into my figures a bit more deeply, I can also tell you that Thursday is by far the worst day in any given week for sales, and Monday is the best!

Strange but true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!