Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Today I bought a website !

I bought a website today. Only a 1 page site, but with an accompanying eBook to which I have full rights to sell and copyright. The price was quite good, only a couple of hundred $$$. It's a subject that I know nothing about, but can see a good opportunity with it. Once I have it all set up I'll post the URL, I think you'll be surprised at the content :) I'm trying to increase my portfolio of web properties and move away from the osCommerce market a little bit; I decided that too much of my online earnings is gained from providing osCommerce products and services.

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

2 Comments:

At 9/11/2005 01:07:00 AM, Blogger richandzhaoyan said...

Congratulions Gary,

Couple of hundred bucks sounds like a fair bit for a one page website so I hope the e-book is a good read! :)

Hedging your bets and spreading the field further than osC could be a wise move.

Cheers,
Rich

 
At 9/19/2005 08:32:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

I rearranged the page a bit, and have not yet started any promotion of the site.

I made my 1st sale tonight - for $19.97 (or 9.5% of the website price). Only another 10 sales to go to be into profit :)

For anyone interested, the site is zits101.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!