Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Monday, September 19, 2005

Team Building Exercises

One of my osCommerce clients invited me to one of those "outdoor adventure" Team building exercises yesterday. I'm sure you've seen the sort of thing - they give you a load of barrels and some planks of wood and expect you to build a raft and so on. It was a lot of fun, and if you ever get the chance to go on one, grab it with both hands. I managed to fall into the river and hurt my elbow! But all good fun. It's surprising how fast the current in a river is, as within just a few seconds I was 30 or 40 yards downstream!

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

3 Comments:

At 9/20/2005 02:57:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Going by a previous Girlie related post, I'm suprised the river current managed to float that beer belly!

Yeah... those day outs are fun, until you slip off the rope and land on your backside.

A#8

 
At 9/21/2005 10:47:00 AM, Blogger SLEE said...

try white water rafting! tey make you body surf to get you in the water whihc basically means get in the water where the current is strong and it carries you down stream very quickly.

 
At 9/21/2005 01:53:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

It was good fun. I think white water rafting would be a little out of my league as I don't like getting wet at the best of times ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!