Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Monday, September 26, 2005

iPod Nano

Last week I succumbed to the force of the Apple. I bought a Nano - over the weekend I've been transferring a few albums onto it. Right now I am listening to 'Wishing I had a photograph of you' by A Flock of Seagulls - a beautiful song that takes me back to my youth. Anyway, this Nano. Looks great, works great. I bought a 2GB model as I don't have that many albums that I wanted to listen to whilst on the move. 1 extra problem is that I have not found anywhere that sells Accessories for the Nano - specifically an armband (for when I'm cycling). If anyone finds one, let me know please!

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

7 Comments:

At 9/26/2005 11:31:00 AM, Anonymous DJK said...

Here you go Burt : http://www.essentialipod.co.uk/section.php?xSec=35&jssCart=ec3ebf97899e8ea52b61dbabb7b8cbfa

 
At 9/26/2005 01:10:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Cheers for the link!

 
At 9/26/2005 03:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately it usually takes a while for accessories to show up after a new iPod has been introduced. I'd say you won't be able to get the Apple accessories for at least 2-4 weeks and 3rd party ones for 1-2 months.

-Gareth

 
At 9/27/2005 02:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had the FoS haircut didn't ya B ;¬)


Toxie

 
At 9/27/2005 04:08:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

FoS Hairdo rocks! :D

Well I ordered an armband from the link provided, I'll let you know when/if it arrives..

 
At 9/28/2005 09:45:00 PM, Anonymous dreamscape said...

Just be careful with the screen. I hear they crack really easily... but luckily Apple is not a heartless bastard and is replacing all the cracked and defective screens.

 
At 9/28/2005 10:03:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Apparently they do crack easily - someone else brought this up in one of the other forums that I'm active in...

I haven't used it for out riding yet, as I'm scared to drop it!

But, happy days! I just got emai lto let me know that my armband has been dispatched. Muzak on the move, very shortly in the Land of Burt. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!