Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Friday, August 05, 2005

Some really nice feedback :)

It's always nice to receive feedback from buyers;

Just want to say a big huge thank you for writing these books. For the first time OScommerce makes sense. You have done a great job and made it so simple. I have not finished my site yet but I know it will only take hours and not months like it would have before getting your great step by step info. I was determined to learn this myself so I can have freedom to do what I want when I want without paying hundreds of dollars and now I can.
In the last 2 years I've sold well over 2,000 osCommerce eBooks and Tutorials, mainly via osC Books - and in all that time received just 25 emails or so of feedback! So to get this one was a really nice thing to wake up to! Plus...it's Friday, which is always a good thing!

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

2 Comments:

At 8/06/2005 06:15:00 AM, Anonymous Jared Call said...

Gary,

I too bought a couple of your books a year or so ago. While I didn't have any blinding revelations, there were many "Ahhhh. That makes sense!" items that helped gel several things together.

I still have them, and refer to them occasionally. Much of the content has become second nature, so I credit you as being one of those who's helped me along my osC learning path.

I now have a bit more work than I can reasonably handle in my spare time, thanks in part to your books.

Thanks, Gary!

-jared

 
At 8/06/2005 10:21:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Hey thanks Jared, I appreciate the good comments!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!