Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

My latest Adsenser is up and running and earning cash!

Yippee. My latest Adsenser came from an article that I read about a new technology that is set to sweep the UK - I thought about it and decided to make a site about it. That was 2 days ago. I registered a Domain for $2.88 (about £1.50), I set up hosting (I have a resellers account so that costs nothing). I purchased some software, and joined up on a site that is dedicated to helping Adsensers...the software I purchased is on special offer via that site also which is nice! I made a 50 odd page site and integrated an .rss feed in around 15 minutes. The domain I purchased was already working by this time! I uploaded it. I got someone else to Blog and Ping (for $5) the site to get it visited by the Search Engine Spiders... This all cost me: ~ 15 minutes of time ~ $7.88 in cash I already made that cash back! Every penny from here on in, is pure profit. Onto the next site now! My aim is to produce 3 sites daily for the next month, that'll mean I have around 100 sites all producing an Adsense Income. Working on the basis of earnings of $1 per site per day, that's $100 in earnings daily (which is very large portion of my $137 aim)...

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

8 Comments:

At 8/24/2005 08:49:00 AM, Blogger Gary B. said...

And of course, it's now easy for me to visualise how these people make 10 or more sites a day!

 
At 8/24/2005 02:53:00 PM, Anonymous Wil Rushmer said...

I do something very similar. i currently have just over 30 sites running. what I do differently is I build sites with a newsletter, forums (sometimes) and won't build the site unless I can get atleast 100 pages of content, most of mine have atleast 1000 articles per site. This is all getting to my full time job of updating content so I am currently working on (90%) a system where I can centrally update my contributing writers, articles and templates from one place. Good luck on your Journey Gary. Maybe we should share notes someday and see if we can help each other out.

 
At 8/24/2005 08:14:00 PM, Anonymous matt said...

IS that the Higher Definition one? There is/will be a lot of interest in that right now, we have actually sold out of HD TVs at work (Comet)- Ive seen the demos/had thetraining - its really cool.

 
At 8/25/2005 04:18:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Wil, I'd like to compare notes when I have some more results! Cheers!

Matt; it is the HD one - I think that this will be a good successful site when HD takes off big-time. If you have any literature (training stuff and what-not) that you want to sell, let me know!

G.

 
At 8/26/2005 12:54:00 PM, Anonymous Matt said...

Dont think I can sell it Im afraid, most of it is from roadshows, however the What TV mags are very good for getting some info, might be something on their site?

 
At 8/31/2005 04:28:00 PM, Blogger richandzhaoyan said...

Hi Gary,

Pleased to hear your AIS is going well.

Just wondering what kind of software is available for creating these sites/portals and what you would recommend.

 
At 8/31/2005 06:18:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Hey Rich - tomorrow I'll put up a new post detailing the tools that I use to make these sites. They're not cheap, but they can (and do) pay for themselves within just a few weeks.

Watch out for that one tomorrow!

As an aside, I was down in Chalford yesterday - was going to pop into the shop on my way back, but couldn't remember the address! Next time maybe - when you see some dodgy looking character asking for bean slicers, you'll know it's me ;)

 
At 8/31/2005 08:31:00 PM, Blogger richandzhaoyan said...

Cheers Gary,

Will look forward to tomorrows instalment.

If you are in Stroud again, youll find us just up the road from Woolworths. Feel free to pop in it would be good to meet up but I cant guarantee being there at present. I seem to spend most my time in the car just now, in between picking stuff up from suppliers, fixing out the warehouse, trade shows, etc, etc, etc....

Not sure how I could get an AIS setup but reckon that just looking into it could help me with the main site.

Cheers,
Rich

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!