Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

It took 16 days, but I finally got my refund...

As regular readers of this Blog will know, I was turned down for Corporate Sponsorship on the basis of a personal issue. As that was the case, I wanted to cancel my personal sponsorship of the Community. I emailed Harald, and this was done on July 26th. It took 16 days for him to refund the unused portion of the subscription! Anyway, I today received the refund and have donated it to the FSF (Free Software Foundation): Unfortunately the FSF only accept USD payment, so that is why the amounts differ. Thanks for the refund Harald!

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

2 Comments:

At 8/10/2005 01:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think someone else according to their blog is still waiting for their refund.

 
At 8/10/2005 04:56:00 PM, Blogger Gary B. said...

Ah yeah, I guess you mean Chemo's problems.

Well, I got my refund (as I said, it did take awhile). So maybe Chemo will also get his.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!