Burts AIS, osCommerce & More Blog
New URL: www.osworld.biz

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Adsense - Invalid Clicks

One of my acquaintances on a forum has just had his Adsense Account disabled for "invalid clicks", and I've noticed a growing trend in this happening. If you are an Adsense publisher do not click the links (even for testing purposes)! If you do, then make a note of the link clicked and the date/time and immediately report to Adsense via the "help" pages - along with a profuse apology. I did this not so long ago (1 accidental click), I immediately let Google know, and got a very nice email in return telling me not to worry as it had been taken care of. So, the moral of the story; ~ don't click the ads on your own pages! ~ if you accidentally click, let Google know *immediately* Hope this helps!

New URL: www.osworld.biz - thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Latest Posts

To View Newer Posts - Click Here!